Cybersmile and Urban Decay Launch Be Fearless Experience
Carrying powerful messages of kindness, hope and respect - the initiative empowered people to consider the safety and wellbeing of others as well as how to help them in an informed way should the opportunity arise. If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
As part of our long-term global partnership with Urban Decay, we are excited to announce our most recent collaboration. On the 3rd, 4th and 5th August, Cybersmile and Urban Decay opened their doors to the “Be Fearless Experience” – an immersive, playful space in Soho, London.
Full of content creation moments, the event provided 300+ guests including changemakers, content creators, press and the general public with awareness and a deep understanding of our shared mission to promote freedom of expression, informed allyship and inclusion.
An ‘Ultraviolet Affirmations’ room was created to encourage guests to write positive affirmations on blank walls using UV pens. This created a visual spectacle as these blank walls began to illuminate with messages of hope, allyship and positivity. Additionally, QR codes were strategically placed throughout the venue to encourage participants to take Cybersmile’s educational allyship modules created as part of the partnership.
The Cybersmile x Urban Decay education curriculum was designed to empower 500,000 internet users with the tools and knowledge required to keep themselves and others safe online. The interactive curriculum features 6 educational modules and a downloadable toolkit which offers internet users of all ages and abilities everything they need to stay safe online, effectively help others and make use of the power of the internet to support marginalized communities through effective allyship.
Carrying powerful messages of kindness, hope and respect – the initiative empowered people to consider the safety and wellbeing of others as well as how to help them in an informed way should the opportunity arise.
“Everybody at Cybersmile is proud to be a part of the Be Fearless Experience. Our partnership with Urban Decay continues to positively impact people around the world with key educational outcomes and powerful messages of kindness and inclusion.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
The “Be Fearless Experience” follows our most recent partnership activation on Stop Cyberbullying Day, which featured 3x World Champion blind swimmer Anastasia Pagonis. Previous initiatives with Urban Decay have also included live events and the launch of a powerful PSA starring “Tall Girl” actress Ava Michelle.
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2023 Highlights
- Cybersmile, Sky and Guild Esports Team Up to Tackle Abuse of Women Gamers
- Cybersmile Education Program
- Cybersmile Announce Hollywood Actress Garcelle Beauvais as Official Ambassador
- TikTok Star Holly H Announced as Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- Cybersmile Publish Comparison Culture 2023 Report
- Cybersmile Publish National Gen Z Report Exploring the Prevalence and Emotional Impact of Identity-Based Cyberbullying in the U.S.
- Cybersmile Launch “Sharezees” Campaign with Top Influencers to Discourage Password Sharing
- Cybersmile and EE Announce Fundraising Campaign to Mark UEFA Women’s Euros 2022
- Cybersmile Announce Canadian Formula One Driver Nicholas Latifi as New Official Ambassador
- Premier League Footballers Team Up with Cybersmile to Highlight the Real-Life Consequences of Online Abuse
- Cybersmile and EE Hope United Launch GayVAR Initiative to Address Homophobic Abuse
- Cybersmile Partners with BT to Launch Education Platform for Young People to Tackle Online Hate
- Mental Health, Wellbeing and Equity Expert Dr Barbara Mariposa Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile and Urban Decay Launch Global “WORDS HURT IRL” Campaign Featuring Ava Michelle
- Cybersmile and Urban Decay Launch Changemaker Education and Empowerment Program
- Liverpool & England Star Jordan Henderson and Cybersmile team up for ‘People Not Profiles’ Anti-Cyberbullying Campaign
- Cybersmile and CO. by Colgate Hold Roundtable Event to Raise Awareness of Cyberbullying
- Cybersmile and Instagram Partner to #CreateAKinderEnvironment Online
- Cybersmile and Dragon Mania Legends Team Up to Combat Online Bullying and Celebrate Freedom of Expression
- Latin Music Star Samantha Sanchez Announced as Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- BT Unveils Hope United Shirt to Raise Funds for Cybersmile
- Renowned U.K. Doctor And Wellbeing Expert Dr Radha Modgil Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile Announce Partnership with CO. by Colgate
- Catching Up with Liverpool and England Star Jordan Henderson to Discuss the Problem of Online Abuse
- Cybersmile and Asphalt 9: Legends Launch ‘Get on the ride, own the future’ NFT Fundraising Campaign
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce ‘Banter or Bullying? No Offence’ Report And Campaign
- Cybersmile Warns of Rise in Cyberbullying Incidents Involving Doctored Images and Deepfake Videos
- Twitter Change Policy to Prohibit the Sharing of Images or Videos of People without Their Permission
- British Government Launch New Online Media Literacy Strategy to Help Internet Users Remain Safe and Informed Online
- Cybersmile Unveil New Website and Brand Identity for Stop Cyberbullying Day
- Instagram Announce New Changes to Protect Users from Abuse
- Cybersmile, Instagram and Cosmopolitan Reunite to Unveil The Positivity Index 2021
- Twitch Introduce New Tools And Guidelines To Tackle Hate Speech And Harassment
- Cybersmile and Ten Toes Media Announce Partnership
- Twitter’s Head of U.K. Public Policy Katy Minshall Talks All Things Safety
- Experts Issue Doomscrolling Warning With Increasing Concerns For Mental Health
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Learning Modules Focused On Getting The Most From Instagram
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report Focussing On Young People’s Technology-Related Wellbeing
- Twitter Announce New Feature To Tackle Misinformation After Successful Trial
- Cybersmile Launch ‘Think Twice before You Type’ Campaign To Mark Safer Internet Day
- Snapchat Announce The Launch Of Snap Minis To Offer Mental Health Support To Users
- Instagram And Facebook Announce Ban On All Content Promoting LGBT Conversion Therapy
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- Facebook And Instagram Announce New Focus To Combat Racism Online
- Cybersmile Announce Brandon Hendrickson As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- Australian Government put Big Tech Companies on Notice to End Online Bullying
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer