Britain’s Biggest TikTok Star Holly H Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
Holly H is the UK's biggest TikTok star, with over 16,600,000 followers and videos amassing billions of views. Her approach to TikTok and social media is one that inspires a global audience of young fans which include the likes of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber! If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
We are excited to announce that the UK’s biggest TikTok star Holly H has joined the Cybersmile team to become our newest official Ambassador.
Holly H, also known as Holly Hubert started out on the video sharing platform Vine before growing a powerful audience of almost 20 million followers across TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. Holly’s content is lighthearted, positive and empowering to young people. Her approach to TikTok and social media is one that inspires, champions inclusivity and respect whilst making the most of life, with her videos amassing billions of views and 16.6 million followers on TikTok alone.
“We are very proud and excited to welcome Holly H as our newest Cybersmile Ambassador. The incredible level of engagement that she has with young people will help us to reach millions with important messages and campaigns of education, support and empowerment with a focus on key areas such as anti-cyberbullying, digital wellbeing and mental health.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
Holly H is no stranger to some of the challenges young people face. While still in school, she suffered from anxiety and turned to creating social media content to escape. The turning point in her career came when she turned down a place at the London University of the Arts to study media so she could instead focus on her growing success online.
“I’ve admired Cybersmile and the difference their support and services can have for young people for some time and I’m overwhelmed they’ve invited me to support them. Everyone should have the freedom to be themselves online without fear of negativity – I found my voice and identity online through the kindness of others and I can’t wait to help others find theirs too.”
Holly H, Cybersmile Ambassador
Holly H joins a host of international celebrities who are existing official Cybersmile Ambassadors including singer Normani, two-time WWE Women’s World Tag Team Champion Nikki Cross, four-time professional Call of Duty Champion Doug ‘FaZe Censor’ Martin, body confidence influencer Chessie King, singer Johnny Orlando, social media personality and golf star Paige Spiranac and many more!
In addition to raising awareness of Cybersmile’s education and support services to millions of young people, Holly H and Cybersmile will work together identifying meaningful programs and services which resonate with those most in need of support with issues including bullying, digital wellbeing and mental health.
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article or any kind of negativity online, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant. To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2020 Encourages Kindness And Acceptance Online
- Renowned U.K. Doctor And Wellbeing Expert Dr Radha Modgil Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report Focussing On Young People’s Technology-Related Wellbeing
- Snapchat Announce The Launch Of Snap Minis To Offer Mental Health Support To Users
- Instagram And Facebook Announce Ban On All Content Promoting LGBT Conversion Therapy
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- Facebook And Instagram Announce New Focus To Combat Racism Online
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile, Cosmopolitan And Instagram Team Up To Launch The Positivity Index
- Cybersmile Experiences 900% Increase In People Seeking Help For Chatroulette Related Issues
- Experts Around The World Warn Parents To Be Vigilant As Cyberbullying Increases During Lockdown
- Cybersmile Offers Free Digital Education And Support In Response To Coronavirus Crisis
- How To Stay Positive During Lockdown And Self-Isoloation
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Three-Digit Mental Health Emergency Hotline Set To Launch Across U.S.
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer