Cybersmile and Asphalt 9: Legends Launch ‘Get on the ride, own the future’ NFT Fundraising Campaign
As part of the partnership, Asphalt 9: Legends will also be sponsoring two Cybersmile interactive learning modules to promote positive gaming experiences. The ‘Positive Gaming’ and ‘Livestream Basics’ education modules have been developed to help players of all ages and abilities to get the most out of their gaming and connect with other players in a meaningful and productive way. If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
Cybersmile have teamed up with Gameloft to launch a month-long fundraising campaign in Asphalt 9: Legends, the latest game in the one billion downloaded multi-award winning arcade racing franchise, to raise crucial funds for Cybersmile support and education services.
Launching today and running until January 14th 2022, the “Get on the ride, own the future” campaign will give Asphalt 9: Legends players the opportunity to buy unique NFT pieces of art based on characters of the Drive Syndicate, a narrative time-limited event in which Asphalt 9: Legends players compete a series of missions to prove themselves as the legendary Drive Syndicate characters.
“Everybody at Cybersmile is proud to be partnering with Asphalt 9: Legends and the Asphalt 9: Legends community with such an exciting and innovative initiative. Our ‘Get on the ride, own the future’ campaign is a great way to raise crucial funds for Cybersmile while engaging with the Asphalt 9: Legends community – the campaign also offers Asphalt 9: Legends players the opportunity to own a unique piece of Asphalt 9: Legends history.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
The exclusive Asphalt 9: Legends Drive Syndicate NFT Collection comes in limited number with iconic characters from the well-loved Drive Syndicate. Each character has its distinct personality as a legendary driver, with Blue Rabbit highlighting passion, Red Fox valuing honor and Green Lizard signifying competition – all editions come in limited number and will only be available for a short period of time.
To help support a sustainable playing environment, profits* from the NFT sales will be fully donated to Cybersmile to help us continue our work in tackling cyberbullying and making our online world a kinder, more inclusive place.
“At Gameloft we value inclusivity and encourage a kinder world free of bullying and harassment. That’s why we’re happy to be partnering with The Cybersmile Foundation to explore new opportunities for Asphalt 9: Legends fans to more deeply engage with their favorite game, and for us to contribute to the goodwill The Cybersmile Foundation brings to anti-bullying initiatives.”
Ignacio Marin, Game Manager at Gameloft Barcelona
As part of the partnership, Asphalt 9: Legends will also be sponsoring two Cybersmile interactive learning modules to promote positive gaming experiences. The ‘Positive Gaming’ and ‘Livestream Basics’ education modules have been developed to help players of all ages and abilities to get the most out of their gaming and connect with other players in a meaningful and productive way. The modules are included in the Cybersmile Education Program; a free open-source learning resource available to users around the world.
*Net profit generated between December 17th 2021 to January 14th 2022, minus the blockchain transaction gas fees, platforms commissions and fees, mark-down, end year rebate, customary and usual trade discounts, refunds paid to users, billing costs.
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile Education Program
- TikTok Star Holly H Announced as Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- Cybersmile Publish National Gen Z Report Exploring the Prevalence and Emotional Impact of Identity-Based Cyberbullying in the U.S.
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2021 Highlights
- Cybersmile Launches Global Anti-Bullying Campaign in Partnership with Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Liverpool & England Star Jordan Henderson and Cybersmile team up for ‘People Not Profiles’ Anti-Cyberbullying Campaign
- Cybersmile and CO. by Colgate Hold Roundtable Event to Raise Awareness of Cyberbullying
- Cybersmile and Instagram Partner to #CreateAKinderEnvironment Online
- Cybersmile and Dragon Mania Legends Team Up to Combat Online Bullying and Celebrate Freedom of Expression
- Latin Music Star Samantha Sanchez Announced as Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- BT Unveils Hope United Shirt to Raise Funds for Cybersmile
- Renowned U.K. Doctor And Wellbeing Expert Dr Radha Modgil Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile Announce Partnership with CO. by Colgate
- Catching Up with Liverpool and England Star Jordan Henderson to Discuss the Problem of Online Abuse
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce ‘Banter or Bullying? No Offence’ Report And Campaign
- Cybersmile Warns of Rise in Cyberbullying Incidents Involving Doctored Images and Deepfake Videos
- British Government Launch New Online Media Literacy Strategy to Help Internet Users Remain Safe and Informed Online
- Cybersmile Unveil New Website and Brand Identity for Stop Cyberbullying Day
- Instagram Announce New Changes to Protect Users from Abuse
- Cybersmile, Instagram and Cosmopolitan Reunite to Unveil The Positivity Index 2021
- Twitch Introduce New Tools And Guidelines To Tackle Hate Speech And Harassment
- Cybersmile and Ten Toes Media Announce Partnership
- Twitter’s Head of U.K. Public Policy Katy Minshall Talks All Things Safety
- Experts Issue Doomscrolling Warning With Increasing Concerns For Mental Health
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Learning Modules Focused On Getting The Most From Instagram
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report Focussing On Young People’s Technology-Related Wellbeing
- Twitter Announce New Feature To Tackle Misinformation After Successful Trial
- Cybersmile Launch ‘Think Twice before You Type’ Campaign To Mark Safer Internet Day
- Snapchat Announce The Launch Of Snap Minis To Offer Mental Health Support To Users
- Instagram And Facebook Announce Ban On All Content Promoting LGBT Conversion Therapy
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- Facebook And Instagram Announce New Focus To Combat Racism Online
- Cybersmile Announce Brandon Hendrickson As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- Australian Government put Big Tech Companies on Notice to End Online Bullying
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer