Cybersmile and Ten Toes Media Announce Partnership on Stop Cyberbullying Day
As part of the partnership, Ten Toes MD, Josh Hershman, will also be joining Cybersmile's expert advisory panel, providing valuable insights and expertise on future sport initiatives to address the growing problem of online abuse within the sports industry. If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
Cybersmile are proud to announce an exciting new partnership with leading London-based sports agency Ten Toes Media. Having previously worked with global brands and elite athletes including Facebook, Bud Light, Mitre, EA Sports, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Bruno Fernandes, Andy Robertson, Dom Calvert-Lewin, Jordan Henderson and many more, Ten Toes Media will support Cybersmile in our mission for a diverse and inclusive internet.
As part of the partnership, Ten Toes MD, Josh Hershman, will also be joining Cybersmile’s expert advisory panel, providing valuable insights and expertise on future sport initiatives undertaken by Cybersmile to address the growing problem of online abuse within the sports industry.
“I’m incredibly excited to work with The Cybersmile Foundation to help further the progress they’re making in promoting a more positive digital community. We’ve seen so many high-profile incidents of online abuse in sport in recent months so the opportunity to make a real difference alongside their panel of experts is one I’m really looking forward to.”
Josh Hershman, MD, Ten Toes Media
Josh began his career in social media at UEFA, the governing body of football in Europe, where he worked across their social media brands before joining Premier League team Tottenham Hotspur. Josh was in charge of the social team at the north London club, working closely with its partners and players to substantially augment audience numbers and engagement levels for the club.
As Managing Director of Ten Toes Media, Josh continues to work closely with some of the world’s most renowned footballers and companies, supporting their digital activities including commercials while providing ongoing strategic consultancy.
“We are extremely excited to have the support of Ten Toes Media as an agency partner and Josh Hershman as our newest advisory panel member. Both Ten Toes Media and Josh have a deep knowledge and understanding of the best and worst aspects of the sports industry and are perfectly positioned to help Cybersmile develop meaningful programmes and campaigns to help reduce the amount of toxicity and abuse in sport.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile Education Program
- TikTok Star Holly H Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- Cybersmile Campaign And Activity Highlights From 2020
- Liverpool & England Star Jordan Henderson and Cybersmile team up for ‘People Not Profiles’ Anti-Cyberbullying Campaign
- Renowned Doctor And Wellbeing Expert Dr Radha Modgil Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce ‘Banter or Bullying? No Offence’ Report And Campaign
- Cybersmile Unveil New Website and Brand Identity for Stop Cyberbullying Day
- TikTok Announce New Feature to Combat Cyberbullying and Abuse
- Instagram Announce New Changes to Protect Users from Abuse
- Cybersmile, Instagram and Cosmopolitan Reunite to Unveil The Positivity Index 2021
- Twitch Introduce New Tools And Guidelines To Tackle Hate Speech And Harassment
- Experts Issue Doomscrolling Warning With Increasing Concerns For Mental Health
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Learning Modules Focused On Getting The Most From Instagram
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report Focussing On Young People’s Technology-Related Wellbeing
- Twitter Announce New Feature To Tackle Misinformation After Successful Trial
- Cybersmile Launch ‘Think Twice before You Type’ Campaign To Mark Safer Internet Day
- Snapchat Announce The Launch Of Snap Minis To Offer Mental Health Support To Users
- Instagram And Facebook Announce Ban On All Content Promoting LGBT Conversion Therapy
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- Facebook And Instagram Announce New Focus To Combat Racism Online
- Cybersmile Announce Brandon Hendrickson As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile Experiences 900% Increase In People Seeking Help For Chatroulette Related Issues
- Cybersmile Offers Free Digital Education And Support In Response To Coronavirus Crisis
- How To Stay Positive During Lockdown And Self-Isoloation
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Report Shows Rise In Severe Cases Of Online Harassment
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer