Latin Music Star Samantha Sanchez Announced as Official Cybersmile Ambassador on Stop Cyberbullying Day
Samantha Sanchez joins a number of existing Cybersmile ambassadors which include the likes of TikTok star Holly H, Normani, two-time WWE Women’s World Tag Team Champion Nikki Cross, four-time professional Call of Duty Champion Doug ‘FaZe Censor’ Martin, body confidence influencer Chessie King, singer Johnny Orlando, social media personality and golf star Paige Spiranac to name a few. If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
Cybersmile are excited to announce Latin music star Samantha Sanchez as our newest official ambassador to mark Stop Cyberbullying Day 2021.
Samantha Sanchez is a 20-year-old Miami based Spanish-Cuban singer with over 1 million followers on social media. Her quick rise to fame in Latin America from Colombia to Mexico, Peru and Ecuador has made her a leading voice for Gen Z. After being discovered by six-time Grammy and twelve-time Latin Grammy winning music producer Sebastian Krys, the young singer signed to Rebeleon Entertainment, in collaboration with Virgin Music US Latin and has been capturing the hearts of fans around the world.
“Everybody at Cybersmile is proud to welcome Samantha as an official ambassador. She is a hugely popular artist who will change and save lives as part of her work with us. We are excited to have a huge impact together.”
Laura Lewandowski, The Cybersmile Foundation
Having recently released her first EP, Amor Roma, the singer has been a strong advocate of mental health and digital wellbeing, participating in global awareness events including Mental Health Awareness Month. Having felt the pressures of performing and due to her busy schedule and commitments, she hasn’t shied away from revealing that it hasn’t always been easy to manage her mental health. With her young fan base, she’s setting herself a goal of encouraging her community to be confident and strong while sharing an empowering message that dreams can come true.
“I’m just like you, it hurts me the same way it hurts you. Love fixes everything hate doesn’t. There’s no excuse for any type of bullying and that’s why I want to raise my voice to help the ones that feel lonely.”
Samantha Sanchez, Cybersmile Ambassador
Samantha Sanchez joins a number of existing Cybersmile ambassadors which include the likes of TikTok star Holly H, Normani, two-time WWE Women’s World Tag Team Champion Nikki Cross, four-time professional Call of Duty Champion Doug ‘FaZe Censor’ Martin, body confidence influencer Chessie King, singer Johnny Orlando, social media personality and golf star Paige Spiranac to name a few.
Samantha and Cybersmile will work together to raise awareness of issues such as cyberbullying, body image, mental health and digital wellbeing as well as promoting support services available to those in need.
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile Education Program
- TikTok Star Holly H Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- Cybersmile Campaign And Activity Highlights From 2020
- Liverpool & England Star Jordan Henderson and Cybersmile team up for ‘People Not Profiles’ Anti-Cyberbullying Campaign
- Renowned U.K. Doctor And Wellbeing Expert Dr Radha Modgil Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce ‘Banter or Bullying? No Offence’ Report And Campaign
- Cybersmile Unveil New Website and Brand Identity for Stop Cyberbullying Day
- TikTok Announce New Feature to Combat Cyberbullying and Abuse
- Instagram Announce New Changes to Protect Users from Abuse
- Cybersmile, Instagram and Cosmopolitan Reunite to Unveil The Positivity Index 2021
- Twitch Introduce New Tools And Guidelines To Tackle Hate Speech And Harassment
- Experts Issue Doomscrolling Warning With Increasing Concerns For Mental Health
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Learning Modules Focused On Getting The Most From Instagram
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report Focussing On Young People’s Technology-Related Wellbeing
- Twitter Announce New Feature To Tackle Misinformation After Successful Trial
- Cybersmile Launch ‘Think Twice before You Type’ Campaign To Mark Safer Internet Day
- Snapchat Announce The Launch Of Snap Minis To Offer Mental Health Support To Users
- Instagram And Facebook Announce Ban On All Content Promoting LGBT Conversion Therapy
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- Facebook And Instagram Announce New Focus To Combat Racism Online
- Cybersmile Announce Brandon Hendrickson As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile Experiences 900% Increase In People Seeking Help For Chatroulette Related Issues
- Cybersmile Offers Free Digital Education And Support In Response To Coronavirus Crisis
- How To Stay Positive During Lockdown And Self-Isoloation
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Report Shows Rise In Severe Cases Of Online Harassment
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer
What are your thoughts on our amazing new ambassador? Let us know by contacting us or tweet us @CybersmileHQ.