Cybersmile Announce Brandon Hendrickson as Official Cybersmile Ambassador
Brandon's empowering messaging and positive attitude have become the hallmark of his career, inspiring his almost 1 million social media followers and the broader public to achieve goals they never thought possible. If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
We are proud to announce champion bodybuilder, Brandon Hendrickson as our newest official Cybersmile Ambassador. The multi-title winning athlete from Chicago joins a host of stars and celebrity influencers who share Cybersmile’s vision for a kinder, safer and more inclusive internet.
Brandon’s remarkable self-determination and dedication to his chosen sport has led him to become the only two-time winner of the Men’s Physique title at the prestigious Mr. Olympia contest and is also the only Men’s Physique champion to regain the Mr. Olympia title.
“I decided to become a Cybersmile ambassador because I realized there’s a lot of people like me that are in my situation and need to be shown that, no matter what is thrown at you, there’s always a way out. I want to show how to deal with adversity. One message I have for the world is to keep being positive and start helping and encouraging each other rather than hating and putting each other down, we all have an opportunity to be something great, why not continue to help pushing each other for greatness.”
Brandon Hendrickson, Cybersmile Ambassador
Brandon has previously demonstrated the importance and power of perseverance. After placing 4th in the Mr. Olympia 2019 competition, instead of focusing on the disappointment of not winning the title, Brandon used the experience to motivate himself and apply incredible self-discipline to return and win the Mr. Olympia title in 2020. His motivational messaging and positive attitude have become the hallmark of his career, inspiring his almost 1 million social media followers and the broader public to achieve goals they never thought possible.
“We are honored to welcome Brandon as an official Cybersmile Ambassador. He is an inspirational role model for people of all ages and living proof that we can all achieve great things by applying dedication and a positive mindset.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
Brandon joins a host of international celebrities who are existing official Cybersmile Ambassadors including singer Normani, TikTok star Holly H, two-time WWE Women’s World Tag Team Champion Nikki Cross, four-time professional Call of Duty Champion Doug ‘FaZe Censor’ Martin, body confidence influencer Chessie King and many more!
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile Education Program
- Britain’s Biggest TikTok Star Holly H Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- Cybersmile Campaign And Activity Highlights From 2020
- Cybersmile And Nerds Team Up To Launch Nerds World Within Nintendo’s Animal Crossing
- Renowned U.K. Doctor And Wellbeing Expert Dr Radha Modgil Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce ‘Banter or Bullying? No Offence’ Report And Campaign
- Twitch Introduce New Tools And Guidelines To Tackle Hate Speech And Harassment
- Experts Issue Doomscrolling Warning With Increasing Concerns For Mental Health
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Learning Modules Focused On Getting The Most From Instagram
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report Focussing On Young People’s Technology-Related Wellbeing
- Twitter Announce New Feature To Tackle Misinformation After Successful Trial
- Cybersmile Launch ‘Think Twice before You Type’ Campaign To Mark Safer Internet Day
- Snapchat Announce The Launch Of Snap Minis To Offer Mental Health Support To Users
- Instagram And Facebook Announce Ban On All Content Promoting LGBT Conversion Therapy
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- Facebook And Instagram Announce New Focus To Combat Racism Online
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile, Cosmopolitan And Instagram Team Up To Launch The Positivity Index
- Cybersmile Experiences 900% Increase In People Seeking Help For Chatroulette Related Issues
- Cybersmile Offers Free Digital Education And Support In Response To Coronavirus Crisis
- How To Stay Positive During Lockdown And Self-Isoloation
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Report Shows Rise In Severe Cases Of Online Harassment
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer