Take This Lollipop
UPDATE: The Take This Lollipop short film is no longer available. Learn more about Cybersmile’s awareness campaigns here.
Take This Lollipop is a 2011 interactive horror short film and Facebook app, written and directed by Jason Zada, which uses the Facebook Connect application to bring viewers themselves into the film, through use of pictures and messages from their own Facebook profiles.
Starring actor Bill Oberst Jr. as ‘The Facebook Stalker’, the film acts to personalise and underscore the dangers inherent in posting too much personal information about oneself on the internet. The information gathered from a viewer’s Facebook profile by the film’s app is used once, and then deleted.
If you are affected by any kind of online negativity, we can help you. Visit our Cyberbullying Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant. For further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile 2019 Campaign And Activity Highlights
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile Launch New Interactive Education Program
- Cybersmile And Live Journalism Tech Publisher Grit Daily Announce U.S. Media Partnership
- Body Confidence Influencer Chessie King Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador And Media Spokesperson
- Cybersmile And Ingenuity London Announce Official PR Partnership For Cybersmile’s U.K. Activities
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- Cybersmile Publishes National Banter Or Bullying? Research Report
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Three-Digit Mental Health Emergency Hotline Set To Launch Across U.S.
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Cybersmile And Nerds Candy Announce New International Partnership
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Positivity Campaign
- Cybersmile To Make All Educational Workshops Completely Free For Everybody
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer