Cybersmile Offers Free Digital Education And Support In Response To Coronavirus Crisis
Due to increases in negative news consumption and screen time, Cybersmile have seen a surge in demand for support. If you or anybody you know are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
Cybersmile have announced a full curriculum of free-to-access digital education and 24/7 support resources for people of all ages being affected by the coronavirus, including those self-isolating and in quarantine.
With schools closing daily around the world, Cybersmile are offering our full curriculum of lesson plans and access to Cybersmile’s interactive learning program completely free of charge to all parents, caregivers, students and teachers – enabling them to deliver engaging education to those who would otherwise be missing out on education completely. The resources are available now through our education portal.
In addition, Cybersmile is seeking partners to fund emergency interactive learning modules to teach people of all ages the importance of social distancing, hand hygiene and best practice during this difficult time.
Cybersmile Assistant, our AI smart assistant launched last year, is unaffected by the Covid-19 outbreak and will continue to offer round-the-clock support to anybody impacted by internet related issues such as anxiety, harassment, cyberbullying and many more.
“Fortunately, all Cybersmile education and support services have been developed to scale almost infinitely. Our support services are also designed to withstand the most challenging social environments. We feel fortunate to be able to provide free education and support to everybody affected at such a difficult time.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-Founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
The coronavirus emergency has presented itself as a challenge for countries around the world, severely impacting schools, colleges and universities. Due to increases in news consumption and screen time, we have seen a surge in demand for support and access to Cybersmile’s educational products.
Potential partners with an interest in supporting our efforts in creating new resources relating to the crisis should contact our corporate team.
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant. To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile 2019 Campaign And Activity Highlights
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile Launch New Interactive Education Program
- Cybersmile And Live Journalism Tech Publisher Grit Daily Announce U.S. Media Partnership
- Body Confidence Influencer Chessie King Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador And Media Spokesperson
- Cybersmile And Ingenuity London Announce Official PR Partnership For Cybersmile’s U.K. Activities
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- Cybersmile Publishes National Banter Or Bullying? Research Report
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Three-Digit Mental Health Emergency Hotline Set To Launch Across U.S.
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Cybersmile And Nerds Candy Announce New International Partnership
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Positivity Campaign
- Cybersmile To Make All Educational Workshops Completely Free For Everybody
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer