Cybersmile And Ingenuity London Announce Official PR Partnership For U.K. Activities
Ingenuity is a leading London PR and business development consultancy supporting both agencies and brand marketers. Their effective model of creating business relationships between agencies, brands and technology companies has seen them become a go-to agency for many leading brands.
We are proud to announce an exciting new partnership with U.K. based PR and communications experts Ingenuity London.
Ingenuity will provide Cybersmile with strategic PR support in areas including thought leadership, research activities, media relations and corporate outreach for all activities in the U.K.
Ingenuity worked closely with Cybersmile on our recent Banter or Bullying? campaign alongside Instagram – supporting our efforts to spark meaningful conversation among young people and to educate internet users about the use and misuse of banter.
“When we heard Cybersmile were looking for PR support we were immediately keen to look at ways we could help. Cybersmile are an amazing organisation, making a real impact on such an important issue, we’re proud to be their PR partner in the U.K. Things got off to an exciting start with the campaign alongside Instagram, and we’re looking forward to working with them on more exciting projects in 2020.”
Jessie McLaren Webb, Head of PR & Content, Ingenuity
Ingenuity is a leading London PR and business development consultancy supporting both agencies and brand marketers. With their effective model of creating business relationships between agencies, brands and technology companies, Ingenuity have become a go-to agency for many leading brands.
“Everybody at Cybersmile is incredibly grateful to Ingenuity for committing to help us further our mission through PR and media support. Ingenuity had a huge impact on our Banter or Bullying? campaign alongside Instagram last year and I have no doubt that they will have a huge impact on Cybersmile’s activities in 2020.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
In addition to enhancing Cybersmile’s media profile through conventional PR and media support for campaigns and activities, Ingenuity will also work to raise awareness of Cybersmile’s support services among corporate stakeholders, governments and organizations.
For further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile 2019 Campaign And Activity Highlights
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- World Leaders And Technology Companies Pledge To Fight Online Hate Speech
- Cybersmile And Claire’s Partner For Bullying Prevention Month Campaign
- Body Confidence Influencer Chessie King Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador And Media Spokesperson
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- Cybersmile Publishes National Banter Or Bullying? Research Report
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Three-Digit Mental Health Emergency Hotline Set To Launch Across U.S.
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Florida Mandates Mental Health Learning In Schools
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Cybersmile And Rimmel Launch Groundbreaking AI Support Assistant
- Gaming Help Center
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Digital Civility Learning Platform
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Positivity Campaign
- Cybersmile To Make All Educational Workshops Completely Free For Everybody
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer