Chessie King Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador And Media Spokesperson
Chessie is perfectly aligned with Cybersmile's mission for a truly inclusive internet, where everybody can benefit from the same levels of interaction, communication and education without the fear of ridicule, harassment and abuse. If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
We are excited to announce that body confidence influencer Chessie King has joined Cybersmile as an official Cybersmile Ambassador and media spokesperson.
Chessie has amassed a loyal following of almost 700,000 subscribers on her Instagram account and is known for sharing inspiring messages of body confidence, kindness and self-empowerment. Chessie regularly shares tips with her community on dealing with important issues including mental health, physical wellbeing and body image issues.
“Working with Cybersmile over the past few years has really helped me understand how I can use my voice to support people being bullied – online & offline. I feel a huge responsibility to speak up for anyone being victimised and to continue to build an army of powerful humans, standing up for themselves & others. I want to empower people to realise their worth whilst understanding the impact trolling can have. I’m extremely proud to say I have been recruited by Cybersmile to fight front line in cyberbullying.”
Chessie King, Ambassador, The Cybersmile Foundation
Last year, Chessie and Cybersmile worked together on a successful body confidence campaign which went on to be covered by mainstream media in 10 countries and achieved over 5 million video views on social media. The campaign won numerous awards including Bronze, Silver and Gold Lions at the 2018 Cannes Lions International Festival.
Following on from the success of the last year’s body confidence campaign, this November Cybersmile and Chessie teamed up again to launch our Anti-Bullying Week Banter or Bullying? campaign alongside Instagram. The week-long initiative aimed to educate internet users and spark important conversations among young people about the fine line between banter and bullying. The campaign also featured Zoella founder, Zoe Sugg and comedian Mo Gilligan.
“Everybody at Cybersmile is proud to welcome Chessie as an official Cybersmile Ambassador. It has been a pleasure to work alongside Chessie over the last few years, and we are very excited to build on that previous success by working together to support, empower and inspire more people than ever before.”
Laura Lewandowski, Chief Policy Officer, The Cybersmile Foundation
We are honored to welcome Chessie as an official Cybersmile Ambassador and spokesperson for Cybersmile. Chessie’s previous work with Cybersmile and her honest and powerful messages of self-acceptance and kindness make her perfectly aligned to further the Cybersmile mission for a truly inclusive internet without fear of ridicule, threats and abuse. We are excited to start work together right away!
If you are affected by any kind of online negativity, we can help you. Visit our Cyberbullying Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant. For further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- World Leaders And Technology Companies Pledge To Fight Online Hate Speech
- Cybersmile And Claire’s Partner For Bullying Prevention Month Campaign
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- Cybersmile Publishes National Banter Or Bullying? Research Report
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Florida Mandates Mental Health Learning In Schools
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Cybersmile And Rimmel Launch Groundbreaking AI Support Assistant
- Gaming Help Center
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Digital Civility Learning Platform
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Positivity Campaign
- Cybersmile To Make All Educational Workshops Completely Free For Everybody
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer
How AMAZING is this?!! Share your thoughts by contacting us or tweet us @CybersmileHQ.