Cybersmile and Live Journalism Tech Publisher Grit Daily Announce U.S. Media Partnership
Reaching over 5.2 million internet users each year and covering the latest news in tech, entrepreneurship and social media, Grit Daily is becoming one of America’s top sources of breaking news and real world original reporting.
We are excited to announce that we are partnering with fast-rising U.S. technology and live-journalism news publisher Grit Daily to help Cybersmile promote its mission for a truly inclusive internet for everybody.
Reaching over 5.2 million internet users each year, Grit Daily along with its live-journalism division, Grit Daily Live! provides breaking news, editorials, and pop-up events including breakfast roundtables, mixers, and panels on today’s biggest stories, covering up-and-coming, established brands, women entrepreneurs, pop-culture, and technology across the social media, fashion, and consumer technology sectors.
“It’s encouraging to see Cybersmile, an organization so effective at combating online bullying, tackling one of the Internet’s biggest ills. Ours is a shared mission as we’ve witnessed bullying’s destructiveness.”
Jordan French, Executive Editor and Founder, Grit Daily
The partnership will enable Cybersmile to reach a large, new audience of professional readers who are interested in the latest trends and emerging technologies such as AI and digital innovation.
Based in New York, Grit Daily is perfectly positioned as an ideal media partner to promote Cybersmile’s work and cover inside stories on our latest innovations such as Cybersmile Assistant and scalable education programs.
“We are excited to be partnering with Grit Daily to bring a new perspective to an engaged and influential audience eager to learn more about technological developments and the latest educational initiatives. Working alongside Grit Daily, Cybersmile will be able to inform audiences across the U.S. and internationally about our scalable and sustainable solutions to various online harms.”
Iain Alexander, Head of Engagement, The Cybersmile Foundation
Grit Daily will also provide news coverage for key tentpole events throughout the year such as Stop Cyberbullying Day – amplifying Cybersmile’s key messages of kindness, equality and inclusion.
“We are in a new age of weaponry and it lives online with social media and new technology. Our partnership with Cybersmile today emphasizes the importance for news and media outlets to be very cognizant of these harsh realities, that words do hurt, and this “sticks and stones” analogy no longer applies in the 21st century. It’s time we all share in the responsibility of being diligent with how we communicate online and in our reporting.”
Andrew Rossow, Deputy Editor and Co-Founder, Grit Daily
For further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile 2019 Campaign And Activity Highlights
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- World Leaders And Technology Companies Pledge To Fight Online Hate Speech
- Cybersmile And Claire’s Partner For Bullying Prevention Month Campaign
- Body Confidence Influencer Chessie King Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador And Media Spokesperson
- Cybersmile And Ingenuity London Announce Official PR Partnership For Cybersmile’s U.K. Activities
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- Cybersmile Publishes National Banter Or Bullying? Research Report
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Three-Digit Mental Health Emergency Hotline Set To Launch Across U.S.
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Florida Mandates Mental Health Learning In Schools
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Cybersmile And Rimmel Launch Groundbreaking AI Support Assistant
- Gaming Help Center
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Digital Civility Learning Platform
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Positivity Campaign
- Cybersmile To Make All Educational Workshops Completely Free For Everybody
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer
What do you think about our amazing new partnership? Share your thoughts by contacting us or tweet us @CybersmileHQ.