Cybersmile Launch New Interactive Education Program
In addition to delivering interactive education to internet users around the world, the program also offers brands the opportunity to support existing modules or work with Cybersmile in developing new educational modules to fulfill their CSR objectives and brand purpose. If you are affected by cyberbullying or anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
We are proud to announce the launch of our brand new Interactive Education Program which features a library of modules that will educate internet users of all ages and abilities.
The new program launches today with twelve educational modules which include: Positive Gaming, Parental Guidance, LGBT Awareness, Livestream Basics, Digital Civility, Gender Awareness, Technology & Wellbeing, Content Authenticity, Online Safety, Online Security, Using Emoji & Emoticon and Beauty Cyberbullying.
“Everybody at Cybersmile is very proud of our new education program. We have been working hard to develop scalable, engaging and effective education solutions for a number of years. Our new program provides meaningful learning opportunities for internet users of all ages and abilities.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
Each module within the program contains a sequence of interactive questions which users must answer in order to complete each topic. Upon completing the final question, a scoreboard will appear, showing the number of correct and incorrect answers. If the user succeeds in answering all questions correctly for a module, they are given the option to share a Tweet or Facebook post, showing that they have successfully passed the module.
The Interactive Education Program enables internet users to be prepared for, and learn about important topics affecting all aspects of life online. The program content will be regularly updated and offers brands the opportunity to support existing modules or work with Cybersmile in developing educational modules which are perfectly aligned with their CSR objectives and brand purpose. The program also offers internal and staff training opportunities to companies of all sizes.
“We are so excited to launch and grow our new interactive education program. In addition to educating large numbers of internet users around the world, we can also work with brands and stakeholders to create bespoke, co-branded educational modules which resonate with their core audiences as well as the wider public. We can even work together with brands on joint research to ensure that modules deliver the most current information and solutions possible.”
Iain Alexander, Head of Engagement, The Cybersmile Foundation
What are you waiting for? Start learning right away by exploring our new Interactive Education Program!
If you are affected by any kind of online negativity, we can help you. Visit our Cyberbullying Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant. For further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile 2019 Campaign And Activity Highlights
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- World Leaders And Technology Companies Pledge To Fight Online Hate Speech
- Cybersmile And Live Journalism Tech Publisher Grit Daily Announce U.S. Media Partnership
- Body Confidence Influencer Chessie King Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador And Media Spokesperson
- Cybersmile And Ingenuity London Announce Official PR Partnership For Cybersmile’s U.K. Activities
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- Cybersmile Publishes National Banter Or Bullying? Research Report
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Three-Digit Mental Health Emergency Hotline Set To Launch Across U.S.
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Cybersmile And Nerds Candy Announce New International Partnership
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Cybersmile And Rimmel Launch Groundbreaking AI Support Assistant
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Positivity Campaign
- Cybersmile To Make All Educational Workshops Completely Free For Everybody
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer
Have you used the new education program yet? Share your feedback by contacting us or tweet us @CybersmileHQ.