Cybersmile And NERDS Candy Announce New International Partnership On Safer Internet Day
The partnership will engage, support and educate young internet users on important topics such as positive internet use, cyberbullying, mental health, online safety, emotional resilience and digital civility. If you are affected by cyberbullying or anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
We are proud to announce the launch of an exciting new partnership with NERDS Candy on Safer Internet Day which will enable us to educate and support young and vulnerable internet users around the world.
“We are proud to partner with NERDS to deliver crucial support and education to young people affected by cyberbullying and online abuse around the world. Together, we make a powerful team, and everybody at Cybersmile is excited to start empowering people right away!”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
As part of the partnership, NERDS and Cybersmile will work together to raise awareness of Cybersmile Assistant, our AI smart assistant. The joint campaign will engage, support and educate young internet users on important topics such as positive internet use, cyberbullying, mental health, online safety, emotional resilience and digital civility.
A bespoke landing page will also be published for NERDS’ fans to educate them about Cybersmile’s work and provide access to the education and support resources available to them as part of the partnership.
“NERDS® is reaching out to the nerds of the world to celebrate and empower them! We believe that the world is a better place when we all work together to follow our dreams and passions, and the internet is a great place to learn and connect. We are happy to partner with Cybersmile to help make the internet a safer and friendlier place, so we can all achieve our dreams together. With Cybersmile’s resources, we will be able to reach a wider audience and raise awareness of the issues that can affect people online. With their help, we are sure we can empower people to celebrate their nerdiness.”
Kelly Peyser, Senior Brand Manager for NERDS
If you are affected by any kind of online negativity, we can help you. Visit our Cyberbullying Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant. For further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile 2019 Campaign And Activity Highlights
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- World Leaders And Technology Companies Pledge To Fight Online Hate Speech
- Cybersmile And Live Journalism Tech Publisher Grit Daily Announce U.S. Media Partnership
- Body Confidence Influencer Chessie King Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador And Media Spokesperson
- Cybersmile And Ingenuity London Announce Official PR Partnership For Cybersmile’s U.K. Activities
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- Cybersmile Publishes National Banter Or Bullying? Research Report
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Three-Digit Mental Health Emergency Hotline Set To Launch Across U.S.
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Florida Mandates Mental Health Learning In Schools
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Cybersmile And Rimmel Launch Groundbreaking AI Support Assistant
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Positivity Campaign
- Cybersmile To Make All Educational Workshops Completely Free For Everybody
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer