Cybersmile Announce U.K. Partnership with St. Moriz to Promote Positive Body Image
Cybersmile and St. Moriz will work to encourage internet users to be mindful of their body image and how social media and internet use can affect our perspective in both positive and negative ways. If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
Cybersmile are proud to announce the launch of an exciting new 12-month partnership in the U.K. with self-tanning brand St. Moriz to raise awareness of positive body image.
As part of the new partnership, Cybersmile have developed an interactive educational module designed to highlight the importance of establishing and maintaining a positive body image while directing internet users to key support services which focus on all aspects of physical and mental wellbeing.
“We are excited to be joining forces with St. Moriz to raise awareness of such an important issue. So many young people are struggling with problems related to body image, including low self-esteem, low body confidence and mental health issues. Understanding how to process the different influences and opinions online in a healthy and productive way is crucial for our wellbeing.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
In addition to providing internet users with access to newly created educational materials, Cybersmile and St. Moriz will work to encourage internet users to be mindful of their body image and how social media and internet use can affect our perspective in both positive and negative ways.
“Here at St. Moriz we are passionate about encouraging body positivity and positive self-image. Cyberbullying is on the increase and we have heard first-hand the effect that it can have on people’s self-esteem and feelings of self-worth. We want to demonstrate to our customers that we don’t just say, we do. Therefore, we are thrilled to announce our new partnership with Cybersmile and we hope that we can be a part of preventing cyberbullying and can encourage people to be kind online.”
Belinda Parkinson, Senior Brand Manager, St. Moriz
The new education module focusing on positive body image will be a valuable addition to the Cybersmile Education Program, which is used by people of all ages to learn about various aspects of digital wellbeing.
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile Education Program
- TikTok Star Holly H Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- Cybersmile Campaign And Activity Highlights From 2020
- Liverpool & England Star Jordan Henderson and Cybersmile team up for ‘People Not Profiles’ Anti-Cyberbullying Campaign
- Renowned U.K. Doctor And Wellbeing Expert Dr Radha Modgil Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce ‘Banter or Bullying? No Offence’ Report And Campaign
- Cybersmile Unveil New Website and Brand Identity for Stop Cyberbullying Day
- TikTok Announce New Feature to Combat Cyberbullying and Abuse
- Instagram Announce New Changes to Protect Users from Abuse
- Cybersmile, Instagram and Cosmopolitan Reunite to Unveil The Positivity Index 2021
- Twitch Introduce New Tools And Guidelines To Tackle Hate Speech And Harassment
- Experts Issue Doomscrolling Warning With Increasing Concerns For Mental Health
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Learning Modules Focused On Getting The Most From Instagram
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report Focussing On Young People’s Technology-Related Wellbeing
- Twitter Announce New Feature To Tackle Misinformation After Successful Trial
- Cybersmile Launch ‘Think Twice before You Type’ Campaign To Mark Safer Internet Day
- Snapchat Announce The Launch Of Snap Minis To Offer Mental Health Support To Users
- Instagram And Facebook Announce Ban On All Content Promoting LGBT Conversion Therapy
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- Facebook And Instagram Announce New Focus To Combat Racism Online
- Cybersmile Announce Brandon Hendrickson As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile Experiences 900% Increase In People Seeking Help For Chatroulette Related Issues
- Cybersmile Offers Free Digital Education And Support In Response To Coronavirus Crisis
- How To Stay Positive During Lockdown And Self-Isoloation
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Report Shows Rise In Severe Cases Of Online Harassment
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer
What are your thoughts on the effect that internet and social media use has on our body image? Let us know your thoughts by contacting us or tweet us @CybersmileHQ.