Nicola Glencross AKA WWE Superstar 'Nikki Cross' Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
Nicola has a powerful online community of well over a million followers across her social media channels and has been supporting and promoting Cybersmile’s activities online for some time. If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
We are excited to announce that Nicola Glencross aka WWE superstar ‘Nikki Cross’ has joined Cybersmile as an official Cybersmile Ambassador.
Nicola, a two-time winner of the WWE Women’s World Tag Team Championship, started wrestling training at the age of 19 in her native Scotland. Her dedication to the sport has taken her around the world competing in major competitions on the professional wrestling circuit before joining WWE in 2016 and settling in sunny Florida!
“Everybody at Cybersmile is extremely proud to welcome Nicola as an official Cybersmile Ambassador. Nicola is an incredible role model who wholeheartedly shares our belief in the power of kindness and inclusion. We are excited to work together and make the world a better place.”
Scott Freeman, CEO, The Cybersmile Foundation
After narrowly missing out on a number of championship titles, Nikki was finally crowned WWE Women’s World Tag Team Champion alongside Alexis Bliss in 2019, a title which the two went on to successfully capture twice – establishing Nikki and Alexa as the first ever Two Time Women’s World Tag Team Champions in 2020.
Nicola has a powerful online community of well over a million followers across her social media channels and has been supporting and promoting Cybersmile’s activities online for some time.
“I believe in a world where everyone is kind to one another online and offline. Cyberbullying and harassment can make the online world dangerous and can have heart-breaking consequences. Cybersmile’s values and aims are completely aligned with my own, they believe, like me that everyone should have equal right to access and enjoy the connected world. Their work to bring people together is admirable and something that I am proud to be a part of.”
Nicola Glencross, Cybersmile Ambassador
We are truly honored to welcome Nicola as an official Cybersmile Ambassador and thankful for her support in helping us further our mission for a truly inclusive internet without bullying, harassment and abuse.
We’d also like to thank photographer Fiona Fraser for supplying such a great image of Nicola for this announcement– thank you Fiona!
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant. To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2020 Encourages Kindness And Acceptance Online
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report Focussing On Young People’s Technology-Related Wellbeing
- Concerns Raised Over Eating Disorder Content On TikTok
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Online Hate Targeting Asian People Spikes As Coronavirus Crisis Deepens
- Cybersmile, Cosmopolitan And Instagram Team Up To Launch The Positivity Index
- Cybersmile Experiences 900% Increase In People Seeking Help For Chatroulette Related Issues
- Experts Around The World Warn Parents To Be Vigilant As Cyberbullying Increases During Lockdown
- Body Confidence Influencer Chessie King Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador And Media Spokesperson
- Cybersmile Offers Free Digital Education And Support In Response To Coronavirus Crisis
- How To Stay Positive During Lockdown And Self-Isoloation
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Three-Digit Mental Health Emergency Hotline Set To Launch Across U.S.
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Cybersmile And Nerds Candy Announce New International Partnership
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer
What do you think of this amazing news? Let us know by contacting us or tweet us @CybersmileHQ.