Win Exclusive Prizes In The Cybersmile Stop Cyberbullying Day 2020 Giveaways!
Paige Spiranac, Normani, Lauren Orlando, Daniel Padilla, Kathryn Bernardo, Johnny Orlando and Chessie King have all signed exclusive items that you can win in our Stop Cyberbullying Day 2020 giveaways! To be automatically entered into the giveaways, all you need to do is follow @CybersmileHQ on Twitter and RT & Like the giveaway tweets which will be posted at various times throughout the day. You can also have more entries by liking our Facebook page and sharing the giveaway posts on Facebook. Instagram entries are as simple as following us @cybersmilefoundation and then liking and commenting on the giveaway posts throughout the day. If you are affected by cyberbullying or anything else touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
As you are probably aware today is Stop Cyberbullying Day and that can only mean one thing…Cybersmile are once again bringing together some of the world’s hottest celebrities and influencers to give away signed and exclusive items to celebrate the event!
Below you will find everything you need to give yourself the best possible chance of securing yourself signed items from the likes of Paige Spiranac, Normani, Johnny Orlando, Lauren Orlando, Chessie King, Daniel Padilla, and Kathryn Bernardo!
How to enter
Here’s the thing, we believe that everybody should have the same chance of winning our giveaways, so we make them as easy to enter as possible! This means that you can enter from anywhere in the world, and you do not need any special knowledge to take part. You can also enter each giveaway as many times as you like!
All you need to do to enter is follow our official Twitter account @CybersmileHQ and retweet our announcement tweet for each of the giveaways that you would like to be entered into. You can also like our Facebook page and share the giveaway posts as well as following us on Instagram and liking and commenting on the giveaway posts using #stopcyberbullyingday. Basically, each time you share or comment on a giveaway post, the more chance you have of winning that prize!
Winning entrants will be selected randomly and informed as soon as possible after Friday June 26th and the winners’ prizes will be sent out as soon as possible thereafter. Unfortunately, Cybersmile cannot accept responsibility for any prizes that are lost or damaged in transit or cannot be held responsible for any international tax or fees needed to be paid upon delivery.
What can I win?
- Exclusive signed copy of Be Your Own Best Friend from Cybersmile Ambassador Chessie King!
- Storm Speedround golf bag personally signed by Paige Spirananc!
- Official Cybersmile T-shirt personally signed by Cybersmile Ambassadors Lauren and Johnny Orlando!
- Official Cybersmile T-shirt personally signed by Cybersmile Ambassador Normani!
- Official Cybersmile T-shirt personally signed by Daniel Padilla & Kathryn Bernardo!
A MASSIVE thank you!
Everybody at Cybersmile would like to say a big thank you to every single person who has made these giveaways possible – THANK YOU SO MUCH!
For support with online related problems or for further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2020 Encourages Kindness And Acceptance Online
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report
- Concerns Raised Over Eating Disorder Content On TikTok
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Online Hate Targeting Asian People Spikes As Coronavirus Crisis Deepens
- Cybersmile, Cosmopolitan And Instagram Team Up To Launch The Positivity Index
- Cybersmile Experiences 900% Increase In People Seeking Help For Chatroulette Related Issues
- Experts Around The World Warn Parents To Be Vigilant As Cyberbullying Increases During Lockdown
- Body Confidence Influencer Chessie King Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador And Media Spokesperson
- Cybersmile Offers Free Digital Education And Support In Response To Coronavirus Crisis
- How To Stay Positive During Lockdown And Self-Isoloation
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Three-Digit Mental Health Emergency Hotline Set To Launch Across U.S.
- Cybersmile Launch New Gaming Resources With The Support Of Mixer, Microsoft’s Game Streaming Platform
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Cybersmile And Nerds Candy Announce New International Partnership
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer