Cybersmile and Celebrity News Outlet CelebMix Announce Media Partnership
With more than 300,000 social media followers, over 3 million visitors to their website each year and a passion for influencer and celebrity culture, we can’t wait to start working together to make the world a better place right away! If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
We are excited to announce that we are teaming up with celebrity and influencer news outlet CelebMix to promote the Cybersmile mission of kindness and inclusion to a huge new audience.
Since the unfortunate closure of Sugarscape, we have been seeking the ideal partner who shares our love for all things celebrity and also our global perspective to add to our suite of partners, and are thrilled to have finally found that alignment with CelebMix!
With a truly international perspective and a young editorial team, CelebMix is an ideal media partner for Cybersmile, and will be supporting our work in a number of areas including the promotion of our influencer and celebrity led campaigns, education initiatives, Stop Cyberbullying Day and regular coverage of our Cybersmiler of the Month Award.
“At CelebMix, we are passionate about flying the flag for under-appreciated celebrities as well as the world’s biggest names, with a focus on positivity and doing good. As young people, we know all too well the pressures of social media and the harm cyberbullying and online trolling can cause. We were honored when Cybersmile reached out to discuss a collaboration. Working with the charity will help us to make the world a kinder place and together we can make a real change.”
Jack Crute, Founder, CelebMix
CelebMix is one of the web’s premier entertainment and celebrity news websites with over 300,000 followers on social media. Their news platform operates in several countries with multiple editors and has more than 100 active writers contributing stories and articles each day. With over 3 million visitors to their website each year and a passion for influencer and celebrity culture, we can’t wait to start working together to make the world a better place right away!
“We are very excited to welcome CelebMix as media partners. From a strategic perspective, their audience is a very good fit for the promotion of Cybersmile campaigns and initiatives which often involve influencers and celebrities, but more importantly, from a practical perspective, those same young internet users are also very likely to be affected by cyberbullying and online abuse – which positions them perfectly to benefit from Cybersmile’s various support services.”
Iain Alexander, Head of Engagement, The Cybersmile Foundation
Each year, Cybersmile launch various campaigns designed to raise awareness, educate and empower internet users of all ages. Some recent examples include our multi-award-winning body confidence campaign with Chessie King, our #IWillNotBeDeleted campaign with Rimmel London, and of course, our annual international Bullying Prevention Month campaign with Claire’s.
If you are affected by any kind of online negativity, we can help you. Visit our Cyberbullying Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant. For further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- World Leaders And Technology Companies Pledge To Fight Online Hate Speech
- Cybersmile And Claire’s Partner For Bullying Prevention Month Campaign
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Florida Mandates Mental Health Learning In Schools
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Cybersmile And Rimmel Launch Groundbreaking AI Support Assistant
- Gaming Help Center
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Digital Civility Learning Platform
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Positivity Campaign
- Cybersmile To Make All Educational Workshops Completely Free For Everybody
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer