Cybersmile And Claire’s Partner For Bullying Prevention Month Campaign
Cybersmile and Claire’s are back changing the world together with an exciting new campaign that everybody can support - encouraging kindness! If you are affected by any type of bullying or online negativity, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
We are excited to announce the launch of our third annual Bullying Prevention Month campaign with Claire’s. The joint #ClairesCares campaign begins today and run’s through October 26th.
In addition to promoting important online safety and anti-bullying messages of friendship and kindness, the campaign will raise vital funds for Cybersmile’s international education and support services – enabling us to prepare large numbers of young people for positive internet and social media use, while providing crucial support for those who have been targeted with bullying and abuse.
Claire’s stores across the U.S., Canada and the U.K. will fundraise for Cybersmile by encouraging customers to make a donation at the checkout, with 100% of the donations supporting Cybersmile and our mission for kindness and inclusion, on and offline.
Since the announcement of our partnership in 2017, Claire’s support has enabled Cybersmile to help more than 43,000 children and young people. Our work together has also enabled parents and carers of children to access expert content, designated support and free educational materials.
With this year’s fundraising campaign, we’ll be able to provide help to thousands more young people in need and also extend our interactive learning platform to offer even more scalable year-round educational fun for people of all ages!
“We are honored and grateful to be working with Claire’s again for Bullying Prevention Month. Thanks to their ongoing support we have been able to change and save the lives of many thousands of young people around the world. This year’s campaign will enable us to not only continue providing this life-changing support, but also to provide preventative educational services to improve the lives of even more young and vulnerable people.”
Laura Lewandowski, Chief Policy Officer, The Cybersmile Foundation
Throughout October, Cybersmile and Claire’s will be working together to encourage young people to be proud of who they are, support their friends and do their best to make the world a brighter place.
Stay tuned throughout the month for lots of exciting activities and announcements!
If you are affected by bullying or any kind of online negativity, we can help you. Visit our Cyberbullying Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant. For further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- World Leaders And Technology Companies Pledge To Fight Online Hate Speech
- New Studies Show That Gaming Can Boost Creativity And Relieve Stress
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- Little Mix’s Jesy Nelson Is Cybersmiler Of The Month Award Winner For September
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Florida Mandates Mental Health Learning In Schools
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Cybersmile And Rimmel Launch Groundbreaking AI Support Assistant
- Gaming Help Center
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Digital Civility Learning Platform
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Positivity Campaign
- Cybersmile To Make All Educational Workshops Completely Free For Everybody
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer