Win Exclusive Prizes In The Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Giveaways!
Rimmel London, Normani, Daniel Padilla, Kathryn Bernardo and Zoella Beauty have all provided exclusive signed products to celebrate Stop Cyberbullying Day. To be automatically entered into the giveaways, all you need to do is follow @CybersmileHQ on Twitter and RT & Like the giveaway tweets which will be posted at various times throughout the day. You can also like our Facebook page and share the giveaway posts on Facebook. If you are affected by cyberbullying or anything else touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
Unless you have been living on the moon you will already know that today is Stop Cyberbullying Day, and to celebrate this international day of kindness and inclusion we’ve got a selection of exciting giveaways launching throughout the day.
Below you will find details of how to enter (you’ve got to be in it to win it, right?) and give yourself the chance to win exclusive signed items from Cybersmile Diversity Ambassador Normani, Zoella Beauty, Asian superstars Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Padilla, and Rimmel London!
How to enter
As you may or may not know, when we do giveaways we like to offer the chance of winning to as many people as possible. So this year, we are announcing more of them than ever before.
All you need to do to enter any of the giveaways is simply follow our official Twitter account @CybersmileHQ and retweet our announcement tweet for each of the giveaways that you would like to be entered into. You can also like our Facebook page and share the giveaway posts on Facebook – it really is that easy! The tweets and posts will be staggered throughout the day so probably best to follow and like us now and keep your eyes peeled!
NOTE – You DO need to RT the announcement tweet for ALL of the giveaways that you want to enter.
NOTE – Winners will be announced Friday June 28th.
You can enter more than one giveaway – in fact you can enter as many as you like with as many accounts as you like too!
What can I win?
- Goodie bag of Rimmel London products!
- Official Cybersmile #POSITIVITY T-shirt signed by Normani!
- Official Cybersmile #POSITIVITY T-shirt signed by Daniel Padilla & Kathryn Bernardo!
- Exclusive Zoella Beauty products personally signed by Zoe Sugg herself!
A Huge thank you
We’d like to say a HUGE thank you to everybody involved for their amazing generosity and for their ongoing commitment to making the internet a kinder, more inclusive place to be – you guys absolutely rock!
For support with cyberbullying related problems or for further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- World Leaders And Technology Companies Pledge To Fight Online Hate Speech
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- Cybersmile And Scholas Occurrentes Foundation Announce Official Global Partnership
- Millie Bobby Brown Wins Cybersmiler Of The Month Award For May
- 12-Year-Old Cyberbullying Victim Posted RIP On Social Media Before Taking Her Own Life
- Cybersmile And Rimmel Launch Groundbreaking AI Support Assistant
- Gaming Help Center
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Digital Civility Learning Platform
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Pope Francis To Participate In Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions 2018 For Body Positivity Campaign
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer