The Cybersmile Foundation And WWE Team Up To Promote Diversity Online
The partnership will focus on raising awareness of support available to anyone affected by online negativity as well as promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive internet for everybody. Scroll down to see the official WWExCYBERSMILE video!
We are excited to announce that for the month of March we have teamed up with WWE to promote diversity online, while raising awareness of the support services that Cybersmile offers to those needing help with any form of online negativity. Throughout this month, WWE and Cybersmile will publish exclusive interviews, videos and giveaways aimed at highlighting and celebrating all that a truly diverse internet has to offer – while imparting important advice for victims of online abuse.
WWE superstars will be contributing personal messages of advice and inspiration as well as exclusive interviews discussing cyberbullying, self-confidence, online safety and much more! In its entirety, the campaign will be exploring and promoting the issues of diversity and inclusion, while encouraging tolerance, understanding and respect for each other. Cybersmile and WWE want to remind everybody that no matter what other’s might say or think – each of us are unique stars in our own way.
“WWE is proud to continue our commitment to bullying prevention through this partnership with The Cybersmile Foundation, an award-winning cyberbullying organization that tackles all forms of online bullying.”
Tracey Keenan, WWE International
With online abuse and cyberbullying being such a prevalant issue for young people around the world, the joint campaign also aims to reach those in need of support or advice for their online abuse problem.
“Cybersmile and WWE teaming up is very exciting, together we are introducing a whole new audience to Cybersmile’s education and support resources. In addition, we will be empowering huge numbers of people around the world, letting them know that it’s ok to be them, whoever they are.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-Founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
To be a part of this amazing campaign, join in the conversation on social media using the #WWExCYBERSMILE hashtag. We will also be announcing a HUGE #WWExCYBERSMILE giveaway TOMORROW (March 2nd), so follow us now @CybersmileHQ in case you miss out!
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article please visit our total access support area to see the ways we can help you, or check out the cyberbullying and digital abuse help center. For further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions.
- People We’ve Helped!
- Cybersmile 2019 Campaign And Activity Highlights
- Official Cybersmile Ambassadors
- Cybersmile And Instagram Publish National Banter or Bullying? Research Report
- Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile Launch Groundbreaking AI Support Assistant
- Global Support Service
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few moments to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Cybersmile Publishes Social America: A National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Confidence Campaign
- Stop Cyberbullying Day
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Digital Civility Learning Platform
- Cybersmile Gaming
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Launch New Mental Health Resource
- Become a Cybersmile Sustainer
Well what do you make of that then? We are absolutely buzzing to be working with WWE in making the internet a kinder, brighter place. Tweet us your thoughts @CybersmileHQ but remember to use the #WWExCYBERSMILE so we can find you!