Millie Mackintosh Announced as February’s Cybersmiler of the Month Award Winner
Having become a force for good on and off screen, Millie Mackintosh has reminded us how important it is to be aware of how social media can impact our perception of reality. With the pressures of keeping up appearances and being in the spotlight, Millie has bravely shown that we’re all human, and even she has to deal with her struggles from time to time. If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
Cybersmile are proud to announce Millie Mackintosh as February’s Cybersmiler of the Month Award winner for encouraging self-acceptance and sharing inspiring personal stories to help others overcome anxiety and issues related to motherhood, self-expression and self-worth.
Revealing that she’s not always the person she seems on social media, the former ‘Made in Chelsea’ star recently shared a viral post on Instagram showing her postpartum stomach.
Mother of 2 children, Mackintosh regularly posts empowering updates on parenting and gives insights into her personal struggles as well as triumphs. With her body positive message resonating with young mothers and fans alike – she is helping many couples deal with parenthood, and also some of the difficulties they face when raising young children.
“A little insta vs reality post for you! Just remember that it’s not always as it seems in a posed polished photo – it’s all about the angles!”
Millie Mackintosh, Cybersmiler of the Month
It was not long ago that Millie shared her struggles when she gave birth to her first child back in 2020. Having had acute anxiety and fearing she would develop post-natal depression, the reality TV star kept her fans in the loop, giving them an uplift and letting them know they are not alone in dealing with emotional ups and downs.
Having become a force for good on and off screen, Millie Mackintosh has reminded us how important it is to be aware of how social media can impact our perception of reality. With the pressures of keeping up appearances and being in the spotlight, Millie has bravely shown that we’re all human, and even she has to deal with her struggles from time to time.
Everybody at Cybersmile would like to thank Millie for continuing to inspire others and sharing thoughtful messages that have a profound impact on her community and the wellbeing of others.
You can explore the Cybersmiler of the Month Award winners Hall of Fame to see a full list of previous recipients and learn more about becoming a brand sponsor of the award here.
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile Education Program
- Cybersmile Campaign and Activity Highlights of 2021
- TikTok Star Holly H Announced as Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- Cybersmile Publish National Gen Z Report Exploring the Prevalence and Emotional Impact of Identity-Based Cyberbullying in the U.S.
- Cybersmile Partners with BT to Launch Education Platform for Young People to Tackle Online Hate
- Cybersmile Announce Formula One Driver Nicholas Latifi as Official Ambassador
- Mental Health, Wellbeing and Equity Expert Dr Barbara Mariposa Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2021 Highlights
- Cybersmile and Urban Decay Launch Changemaker Education and Empowerment Program
- Liverpool & England Star Jordan Henderson and Cybersmile team up for ‘People Not Profiles’ Anti-Cyberbullying Campaign
- Cybersmile and CO. by Colgate Hold Roundtable Event to Raise Awareness of Cyberbullying
- Cybersmile and Instagram Partner to #CreateAKinderEnvironment Online
- Cybersmile and Dragon Mania Legends Team Up to Combat Online Bullying and Celebrate Freedom of Expression
- Latin Music Star Samantha Sanchez Announced as Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- BT Unveils Hope United Shirt to Raise Funds for Cybersmile
- Renowned U.K. Doctor And Wellbeing Expert Dr Radha Modgil Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile Announce Partnership with CO. by Colgate
- Catching Up with Liverpool and England Star Jordan Henderson to Discuss the Problem of Online Abuse
- Cybersmile and Asphalt 9: Legends Launch ‘Get on the ride, own the future’ NFT Fundraising Campaign
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce ‘Banter or Bullying? No Offence’ Report And Campaign
- Cybersmile Warns of Rise in Cyberbullying Incidents Involving Doctored Images and Deepfake Videos
- Twitter Change Policy to Prohibit the Sharing of Images or Videos of People without Their Permission
- British Government Launch New Online Media Literacy Strategy to Help Internet Users Remain Safe and Informed Online
- Cybersmile Unveil New Website and Brand Identity for Stop Cyberbullying Day
- Instagram Announce New Changes to Protect Users from Abuse
- Cybersmile, Instagram and Cosmopolitan Reunite to Unveil The Positivity Index 2021
- Twitch Introduce New Tools And Guidelines To Tackle Hate Speech And Harassment
- Cybersmile and Ten Toes Media Announce Partnership
- Twitter’s Head of U.K. Public Policy Katy Minshall Talks All Things Safety
- Experts Issue Doomscrolling Warning With Increasing Concerns For Mental Health
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Learning Modules Focused On Getting The Most From Instagram
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report Focussing On Young People’s Technology-Related Wellbeing
- Twitter Announce New Feature To Tackle Misinformation After Successful Trial
- Cybersmile Launch ‘Think Twice before You Type’ Campaign To Mark Safer Internet Day
- Snapchat Announce The Launch Of Snap Minis To Offer Mental Health Support To Users
- Instagram And Facebook Announce Ban On All Content Promoting LGBT Conversion Therapy
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- Facebook And Instagram Announce New Focus To Combat Racism Online
- Cybersmile Announce Brandon Hendrickson As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- Australian Government put Big Tech Companies on Notice to End Online Bullying
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer