Cybersmile Announce Partnership With Twitter
Cybersmile and Twitter will be working together to encourage positive digital citizenship, and to support internet users affected by cyberbullying and online abuse. If you are affected by cyberbullying or anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new safety partnership with Twitter on Stop Cyberbullying Day. The partnership will provide users with a safe online environment while promoting positive digital citizenship – educating users on best practices to stay safe online.
From today, users on Twitter will be able to access a new, dedicated support channel through our verified @AskCybersmile account – supporting internet users who need help and direction for social media related problems.
“We are delighted to be working with Twitter to support internet users through our new dedicated support account.”
Dan Raisbeck. Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
As part of our ongoing commitment for a truly inclusive internet, our work with Twitter will allow us to provide a more direct method of support so that those in need have an immediate way of reaching out to us for help.
Cybersmile will also be working with Twitter on a variety of initiatives to encourage positive digital citizenship while raising awareness of cyberbullying and its impact on users of all ages.
If you are affected by any kind of online negativity, we can help you. Visit our Cyberbullying Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant. For further information about Cybersmile and the work we do, please explore the following suggestions:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile 2019 Campaign And Activity Highlights
- Cyberbullying And Online Abuse Help Center
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile Launch New Interactive Education Program
- Cybersmile And Live Journalism Tech Publisher Grit Daily Announce U.S. Media Partnership
- Body Confidence Influencer Chessie King Announced As Official Cybersmile Ambassador And Media Spokesperson
- Cybersmile And Ingenuity London Announce Official PR Partnership For Cybersmile’s U.K. Activities
- Studies Reveal Stark Contrast Between Teenage Male And Female Cyberbullying Incidents
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- Cybersmile Publishes National Banter Or Bullying? Research Report
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- New Three-Digit Mental Health Emergency Hotline Set To Launch Across U.S.
- Catching Up With Zoe Sugg To Discuss Life Online
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce Anti-Bullying Campaign: Banter or Bullying?
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Cybersmile And Nerds Candy Announce New International Partnership
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2019 Highlights
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Cybersmile Wins Gold At Cannes Lions For Body Positivity Campaign
- Cybersmile To Make All Educational Workshops Completely Free For Everybody
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer