Cybersmile Announce Amazing Arabella as Newest Official Ambassador
Arabella, who is one of the world’s top teen influencers, regularly uses her powerful platform to help promote important messages relating to mental health, self-care and wellbeing – areas of focus that align perfectly with Cybersmile’s mission. If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, follow the links to our various support services or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to start using Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
We are excited to announce leading Gen-Z influencer Amazing Arabella as our newest official ambassador. Arabella joins a number of international celebrities and public figures including the likes of singer Normani, Formula One driver Nicholas Latifi, and TikTok star Holly H – all sharing a commitment to a truly inclusive internet.
Arabella, who is one of the world’s top teen influencers, regularly uses her powerful platform to help promote important messages relating to mental health, self-care and wellbeing – areas of focus that align perfectly with Cybersmile’s mission.
“I am proud to become an official ambassador for The Cybersmile Foundation. As we spend increasing amounts of time online, it has never been more important for us to understand the impact that our words and actions can have on others. I’m excited to use my platform and work with Cybersmile to make the internet a kinder, more diverse place.”
Arabella, Official Cybersmile Ambassador
Arabella has been leading the way in helping people deal with the effects that online life can have – both good and bad. Among her latest exciting activities; Arabella recently appeared at the red carpet premiere of Tom Cruise’s Top Gun: Maverick, fronted numerous campaigns for Burberry, Disney, LEGO and the world famous Harry Potter franchise.
“It is an honor to welcome Arabella as an official Cybersmile Ambassador. Her incredible talent and devotion to helping her young fans and their parents deal with online life is very impressive. Thanks to her kindness and powerful messages, she’s making a tremendous difference to young people’s lives. Cybersmile are proud to have her support, and with her help we will be able to reach even more people to change and save lives.”
Dan Raisbeck, Co-founder, The Cybersmile Foundation
Balancing both online life and school work, Arabella took part in Cybersmile’s recent Stop Cyberbullying Day campaign where she shared her thoughts on the findings of Digital Wellbeing 2022 – the second bi-yearly study conducted by Cybersmile looking at the impact of social media use on Gen Z wellbeing. Arabella also used her platform on the day to raise awareness of the study and encouraged her community to engage in family activities to support their digital wellbeing.
As well as raising awareness of Cybersmile’s campaign and support activities, Arabella’s global reach will enable Cybersmile to further impact and educate internet users of all ages around the world.
If you are affected by anything touched on within this article, we can help you. Visit our Help Center or click on the blue logo icon at the bottom right of the screen to open Cybersmile Assistant, our smart AI support assistant.
To learn more about Cybersmile and our work, please explore the following recommendations:
- Who Are Cybersmile?
- People We’ve Helped
- Cybersmile Education Program
- Stop Cyberbullying Day 2022 Highlights
- TikTok Star Holly H Announced as Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2022 Report Examining the Impact of Social Media on Gen Z Wellbeing in the U.K.
- Cybersmile Publish National Gen Z Report Exploring the Prevalence and Emotional Impact of Identity-Based Cyberbullying in the U.S.
- Cybersmile and EE Announce Fundraising Campaign to Mark UEFA Women’s Euros 2022
- Cybersmile Announce Canadian Formula One Driver Nicholas Latifi as New Official Ambassador
- Premier League Footballers Team Up with Cybersmile to Highlight the Real-Life Consequences of Online Abuse
- Cybersmile Partners with BT to Launch Education Platform for Young People to Tackle Online Hate
- Mental Health, Wellbeing and Equity Expert Dr Barbara Mariposa Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile and Urban Decay Launch Global “WORDS HURT IRL” Campaign Featuring Ava Michelle
- Cybersmile and Urban Decay Launch Changemaker Education and Empowerment Program
- Liverpool & England Star Jordan Henderson and Cybersmile team up for ‘People Not Profiles’ Anti-Cyberbullying Campaign
- Cybersmile and CO. by Colgate Hold Roundtable Event to Raise Awareness of Cyberbullying
- Cybersmile and Instagram Partner to #CreateAKinderEnvironment Online
- Cybersmile and Dragon Mania Legends Team Up to Combat Online Bullying and Celebrate Freedom of Expression
- Latin Music Star Samantha Sanchez Announced as Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- BT Unveils Hope United Shirt to Raise Funds for Cybersmile
- Renowned U.K. Doctor And Wellbeing Expert Dr Radha Modgil Joins Cybersmile Advisory Panel
- Cybersmile Announce Partnership with CO. by Colgate
- Catching Up with Liverpool and England Star Jordan Henderson to Discuss the Problem of Online Abuse
- Cybersmile and Asphalt 9: Legends Launch ‘Get on the ride, own the future’ NFT Fundraising Campaign
- Cybersmile And Instagram Announce ‘Banter or Bullying? No Offence’ Report And Campaign
- Cybersmile Warns of Rise in Cyberbullying Incidents Involving Doctored Images and Deepfake Videos
- Twitter Change Policy to Prohibit the Sharing of Images or Videos of People without Their Permission
- British Government Launch New Online Media Literacy Strategy to Help Internet Users Remain Safe and Informed Online
- Cybersmile Unveil New Website and Brand Identity for Stop Cyberbullying Day
- Instagram Announce New Changes to Protect Users from Abuse
- Cybersmile, Instagram and Cosmopolitan Reunite to Unveil The Positivity Index 2021
- Twitch Introduce New Tools And Guidelines To Tackle Hate Speech And Harassment
- Cybersmile and Ten Toes Media Announce Partnership
- Twitter’s Head of U.K. Public Policy Katy Minshall Talks All Things Safety
- Experts Issue Doomscrolling Warning With Increasing Concerns For Mental Health
- Cybersmile Launch Interactive Learning Modules Focused On Getting The Most From Instagram
- Cybersmile Publish National Digital Wellbeing 2020 Report Focussing On Young People’s Technology-Related Wellbeing
- Twitter Announce New Feature To Tackle Misinformation After Successful Trial
- Cybersmile Launch ‘Think Twice before You Type’ Campaign To Mark Safer Internet Day
- Snapchat Announce The Launch Of Snap Minis To Offer Mental Health Support To Users
- Instagram And Facebook Announce Ban On All Content Promoting LGBT Conversion Therapy
- Cybersmile Help Center
- Managing An Eating Disorder During Lockdown
- Facebook And Instagram Announce New Focus To Combat Racism Online
- Cybersmile Announce Brandon Hendrickson As Official Cybersmile Ambassador
- The Cybersmile Conversation (Allow a few seconds to load, but worth the wait!)
- Cybersmile Campaigns
- What We Do
- Cybersmile Gaming
- Australian Government put Big Tech Companies on Notice to End Online Bullying
- Cybersmile Publishes National Millennial And Gen Z Study Of Attitudes And Perspectives Toward Social Media Platforms
- Snapchat Announce New Mental Health Intervention Feature
- Gaming Help Center
- Study Links Negative Effects Of Cyberbullying With Serious Mental Health Problems Among Young People
- Understanding Social Media And Mental Health
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Cybersmile Newsroom
- Become A Cybersmile Sustainer
How amazing is this?!! Let us know your thoughts by contacting us or tweet us @CybersmileHQ.