Donate – UK and Worldwide
We Need Your Help More Than Ever
Making a donation couldn’t be easier with our safe and secure online payments. Every donation we receive helps us to tackle cyberbullying, harassment and digital abuse – enabling us to provide essential assistance to victims and their families whilst offer long-term support to those struggling to rebuild their lives. All options for donating to Cybersmile are below and in the menu bar – to donate to Cybersmile USA click here. If you cannot find your chosen donation method, please email [email protected] and someone will be in touch asap.
Your Support Saves And Changes Lives
- Every single bit of your amazing generosity goes straight to helping the victims of cyberbullying and digital abuse.
- We completely rely on donations – Cybersmile receives no government grants or funding.
- You donation will enable us to continue educating and supporting vulnerable internet users both young and old, completely free of charge.
- Cyberbullying can lead to depression, social isolation, poor educational development, eating disorders, self harm and suicide.
Demand for our emergency support services far outweighs our available resources. Your donation will make a huge difference to someone’s life.
- £3 enables us to offer 1 to 1 support to a desperate victim of cyberbullying or online abuse, through our Global Support Service.
- £10 will enable us to provide long-term support and guidance to a victim of cyberbullying or online abuse.
- £25 will fund a 50 minute counselling session for a victim of cyberbullying, harassment or abuse online.
- £50 enables us to independently survey 100 internet users, helping us to understand the problem of cyberbullying and online abuse while identifying new solutions to the problem.
- £100 will keep our website and resources live for 1 day – helping up to 5,000 young and vulnerable internet users access the information and support that they desperately need.
- £150 will enable us to train one Cybersmile volunteer to become a Global Support Advisor – providing trained support to victims of cyberbullying and online abuse, around the world.
- £249 pays for a full 1 year subscription for any school of your choice (maybe your children’s school or even your old school?) to become an Official Cybersmile School Partner.
Click here to see how previous donations to Cybersmile have changed and even saved the lives of people affected by cyberbullying, harassment and online abuse.