X Close Search

I am being harassed

A person has my obsene images...and he is harassing me...what do I do ?
Hi Kopal, if you email our advisors directly at [email protected] with more details someone will get back to you.
In most cases we always recommend calling the police as the use of intimate or explicit images without the owners consent is a serious matter, especially if you are under 18. If you are not sure about this please get in touch with our advisor team and we will help you.
Best way is to contact the police. If you don't want to talk to a family member or friends for help/support then you should think about the police. This sounds like sexual blackmail, or sextortion and I am pretty sure this is illegal in most countries. If you are under 18 the police will also be able to put you in contact with services that will support you confidentially.