well started gaming very young, started with a nintendo then to xbox, still working on my way to get a ps4 and a good pc for the time being, im a avid gamer, I do rage at times, I do swear if im having a bad time, and yes i have lashed out my teammates, but i have apologize many times for my attitude just give me a few days to cool off and then ill apologize.
in my adventures in gaming, i know that there are people who are scared meeting new people especially in gaming and fitting in is hard especially in the multiplayer world, what i want to do is to help you. Both male and female, show you the fun side, show you that there is someone out there who can lend a hand in gaming both co-op or multiplayer, or better if you need someone to talk too. once you get to know me a bit more then you will understand what gaming has shown me and what can you do about it.
My strength and weakness:
1. Im not a pro gamer, but i do have the experience in gaming
2. Im always online, except when there is nothing to play or im not feeling like playing.
3. I can try to patient just give me time.
4. I make up funny stories just for a laugh
1. I can be a bit hard on myself so dont worry
2. I tend to swear too much sorry im trying to cut it
3. if i lash out on someone i will apologize, I dont care how long it takes i will apologize for my action
4. If i offend or creep someone out tell me, i will calm down.
thank you and i will post more about my experience in gaming and how to react in case something happens, but i will try my best to give cybersmile a new friend to play with and feel comfortable in the gaming world, thank you.