I would like to start with a positive side of gaming, topics will include:
* Different games ( RPG, Shooters, MOBAS, etc.)
* Stories - games have story, but the best stories are the memories that you have seen.
* company and banhammers
*friends: playing games all my life, I had made many good friendship around gaming, we might not talk a lot and some have moved on with their life ( relationship, marriage, kids, or new opportunity) but these friendship will always be there, and what makes gaming so good, is that some of these friendship can become relationship, so many good stories in gaming happen because of friendship.
* Different games: everyone has their favorite type of song, drink, movies ,etc. So is gaming: you have your shooters, your RPG's (Role Playing Games), MOBAS (Massive Online Battle Arenas) and so on, everyone will have different taste in gaming just picking one or picking more is your choice.
*Stories: we all have stories to tell, so does gaming we have our funny stories, our sad stories and our crazy stories, here is my story:
- My first Multiplayer game: well started playing Multiplayer on the PC, lost my first game, but what made this story interesting was that my first match and lost was against a girl gamer oh boy that made me laugh and embarrassed, but hey I still push thru and kept playing.
- My Comebacks: me and my team came back from a 37 - 45 game to a winning 50 to 45 game, this was fun and intense game, cause our team came back stronger and the enemy team let their guards down so all we did was play defensively and passive and we manage to get the W.
and that is just a few of my stories of gaming stories that I'm sharing with you, I have more but boy they are long and intense.
-community: every gamer knows that there is a community of people asking for help, share strategies, what is considered strong or weak, and also if they need a buddy to play, community are strong depending on the game itself, just keep a open mind and see where it takes you.
-Company and banhammers: every company wants to make their game great, some will listen to the community feedback, while other will try, banhammers are a term we use to ban people (cheating, threats, etc) some banhammers can last a few days, month or even kick out the game completely, while yes this helps out its still lots more to work out.
well as you can see the positive side of gaming, there is more I can say, but boy this can turn into a book, the next few days I will talk about the negative side of gaming and how you can handle it.
thanks cybersmile gaming terky out.